Young Chevrolet is going to have a Yard Sale Fundraiser for Russel Dennis (who suffered a massive stroke, leaving him unable to work) and Brynnli Cherry (who was hit by a drunk driver and still has a long way to recovery) on August 22nd.
To get things started we are in desperate need of volunteers and would like to offer the opportunity to everyone in the Young Automotive Group.
Here is a list of things we would need help doing.
– Help sort and price donations
– Help make flyers
– Put out and pick up flyers
– Arrive early on August 22nd and help set up
– Help work the yard sale (We need to have a few people who could stay. Since it is on a Saturday maybe if we got enough volunteers we could have a morning crew and afternoon)
– People to help pack up and clean up
In the mean time we would like to start to collect items. I will get some more information on which stores would mind being a drop off area for donations, until then you can bring items to the Young Chevrolet Service Drive.
We are looking for:
– Household– Appliances, dishes, electronics, gadgets
– Home Décor – Pictures, knick knacks, candles, lamps, plants
– Seasonal / Holiday
– Linens– Bedding, towels, table cloths, curtains, pillows
– Books- Adults, kids, educational
– Toys, Games, Puzzles
– Baby Stuff
– Accessories- Purses, belts, jewelry, hats, bath and body
– Clothes- Men, women, Boys 2t &up, girls 2T & up, infants (nb to 24mos)
– Shoes- Men, Women, and children
Please let Jackie Cheney (email@example.com) or Stefanie Taylor (firstname.lastname@example.org) know if this is something you would like to participate in. We would appreciate any help we can get.
… Think Young