Internal Job Opening
Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: YAG Corporate Offices in Layton
Hours: M-F 9:00 to 6:00 p.m.
Reports to: Lesli Barker
Critical Traits: Must be reliable, friendly, professional, organized, adaptable, energetic, calm under pressure, and demonstrate a strong work ethic. Must be able to maintain confidentiality at all times, and exercise excellent judgement in all dealings with internal and external customers.
Critical Skills: Proficient in outlook, excel, word, and QuickBooks
Duties and Details: Please click on this link or see the bottom of this post for a listing of duties
How to Apply: Please send a cover letter expressing your interest in the position along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Duties – Administrative Support for YAG Executive Staff:
- Eagles Trip
- SPIFF trips
- YAG Reporting
- Auto Count – Monthly
- Anniversaries and Birthdays – Monthly
- Carfax Recall Lists – Weekly
- Sales Eagles Reports – Top Sales Monthly, Quarterly Eagles, Trip Tracker & GPPU – Monthly
- Tech Eagle Reports – Monthly
- Employee Contact Info.- Monthly
- Board meetings
- Generate notices, agendas and assignments
- Coordinate venues, catering, gifts
- Eagles Luncheons
- Generate notices
- Schedule venues, catering, order gifts, etc.
- Tracks Eagle status for Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly Eagles for the company.
- Helps facilitate yearly Eagles Trip.
- Corporate Events
- Organize and facilitate company party in August at RMR
- Organize and facilitate company Gala in December
- Organize and facilitate strategic planning retreat in December in tandem with the Gala
- Employee appreciation events – WSU, RMR, etc.
- Corporate Season Tickets and Events
- Publicize events, market to stores, track tickets
- WSU Basketball, football, and RMR
- Maintain Corporate Suite – Scheduling and catering, etc.
- Website Audits
- Better Business Bureau
- Ensure all complaints are responded to and closed satisfactorily to ensure our rating and image is maintained.
- Corporate Gifts and Clothing
- Purchase coins, pins, books, executive shirts, on Kelly or Spence’s request.
- Kelly’s Anniversary Cards for employees each month
- Spence’s Birthday Cards for employees each month
- Quarterly Financial Binders
- DOR reports for Jay Frye
- Keep board room stocked with beverages, treats and etc.
- 123 Gas Cards Events
- Facilitating the sales paperwork and purchasing and tracking gas cards for customers.