August and September were busy months for Young Caring for Our Young, and we are grateful for the tremendous support we received from our employees, local businesses, and the community. Thank you for making a difference!
Here’s a look at some of our most recent events:
- We served over 360 children.
- 125 YAG volunteers (employees and their family members) participated in the event.
- YAG had the second largest number of volunteers (next to the School District).
Julie’s Clothes for Kids
- We served 105 children.
- Over 300 volunteers participated; 56 of them were YAG employees.
- Volunteers spent an additional $2,500+ of their own money on the kids they shopped with.
Young Kia Stuff the Bus
We had a great turnout at Young Kia’s annual Stuff the Bus event (benefitting the Davis Education Foundation)! The event featured face painting, live animals, a bounce house, a dunk tank, and more.
Swan Princess and YAG at the Ronald McDonald House
The Swan Princess showing at the Ronald McDonald House was an incredible experience for everyone involved. The Ronald McDonald house provides important resources for sick children and their families.